What Makes USSI The Best?
Only at USSolar Institute Will You Earn:
A Department of Education Diploma in Photovoltaics…
A Globally Recognized Certification as a Photovoltaic Installer…
An OSHA Authorized 30 Hour Construction Safety Certification…
….And Do It All In 30 Days!
Our faculty have spent their lives training for designing, specifying, supervising and building real world construction and solar projects. We understand what communities, employers, business owners, building officials, engineers, and architects demand in this emerging market. We have adapted our curriculum to meet the needs of this emerging industry by providing real world solar applications and solar installations. Find out why employers love a US Solar Institute graduate and earn your Photovoltaic solar certification at USSI. US Solar Institute’s diploma program is made up of these solar installation courses:
Ready to Begin Your Solar Training? Click the Links Below to Buy Your Classes Now!
You can read more about US Solar Institute and everything we offer to students around the world here. We also offer solar continuing education courses. For more information: (877) 769-7657 or (954) 236-4577 or email@example.com
Our world class recognized solar energy training program provides professional grade education, partnerships and installation solutions proven by alumni who have…
- >Installed & Designed 250+ Mega Watts of Solar to Date!
- >Over 30 New Solar Companies Started- Globally!
- >Installed Solar on Four (4) Continents!
- >and GROWING…
- Preparing professionals and entry level students for jobs in solar electricity and green careers with Solar Certifications and a real Diploma from a Department of Education licensed institute
- Provide accredited and licensed continuing education units for professionals, contractors and AHJ’s.
- Preparing students for both USSolar and UL’s Certification process
- Providing educational programs for multiple solar jobs (specifying engineering, contracting, sales, installation, service, maintenance, and education)
- Training in accordance with NEC 2011, CE 2009 and Florida Building Code
- Specialized knowledge for hurricane or high wind velocity zone (HWVZ) installations
- Providing Florida Department of Education Vocational Rehabilitation Training in solar
- Supporting the expansion of the solar industry through donations, scholarships and internships
- Training AHJ’s, specifying engineers and building officials
- Preparing Florida State Certified Contractors for state licensure examination
- Preparing licensed electricians for the UL Personal Certification Exam
- Providing USREE Approved training, testing and continuing educational credits
- Providing curriculum and instructional design services and licensure for corporations, colleges and institutions
- Developing educational partnerships and curriculum licensure opportunities
- Engineering professional solutions for any photovoltaic system installation
- Providing permit ready solar installation plans and specifications
- Providing solar installation “parts and smarts” for all graduates
- Providing product reviews, testing and design services
“I took the PV-201 course at US Solar Institute in Ft Lauderdale, Florida and I am glad I did! Lecturers and administrators are very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile. Students gain confidence and experience through real world training, so they can start work right away with little or no supervision. Classes are comfortable sized to ensure students are given all the attention they need. The school is located within walking distance from hotels, making it easy for international students to attend classes, too! Will I recommend it to my friends? You bet I will!”
- Ken, Bahamas
When they told me that the 1 week course was “fast-tracked” I believed them. However, after the week was over it hit me that I got a whole semester of information that I could comprehend, understand, and build on for the next set of classes!!
- Paul, Deerfield Beach
“Awesome class! It was worth every cent and more and I can’t wait until PV-301. Thank you for helping me get on the solar path!!”
- Brian, Charlotte
Call (954)-236-4577, e-mail, or click here to Register for your Professional Grade Photovoltaic Solar Diploma today!
Speak to a Solar Career Counselor for Details!
Learn more about our solar courses and Department of Education licensed program by speaking to a solar career counselor. Find out about:
>On-the-job solar training
>What it takes to get a solar job
Launch Your Solar Career!