REPORTS TO: President
ABOUT THE COMPANY
USSolar and its partners are equal opportunity employers dedicated to and leading the solar industry in South Florida and Caribbean. The companies have a track record of success including 2015 Inc. Magazine Top 5,000 and 2016 Inc. Magazine Top 500 fastest growing companies as the #1 alternative energy company in the state of Florida. Also 2015 and 2016 Top Florida Solar Contractors as ranked by Solar Power World. Divisions include education (online and in person training), solar installation, design and engineering, and solar energy equipment sales and distribution. The position provides a rewarding opportunity in a rapidly growing company that is grounded in education, innovation, and integrity.
Marketing Manager. Candidate will be multi-skilled and prepared to make an immediate impact in as many of the core business channels as possible. Full time, salary commensurate with experience, benefits after 90 days include: (paid sick/personal days, vacation, and insurance). Candidate will have a mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and preferable knowledge in web site design, or the capability to learn and master the same. Strong communication skills are needed as is the ability to multi-task in a results oriented environment.
The Marketing Manager should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Social Media, Communications, or Advertising from an accredited college/university and working experience. Strong graduate level writing and communication skills are a must.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND CORPORATE NEEDS:
- All Sales and Marketing responsibilites including web sites, marketing collateral, brochures, mailings and RFI/RFQ responses.
- Manage all Social Media channels on company’s behalf
- Regularly develop/write content, post events and meetings photos
- Executive assistance for all sales and marketing efforts (reports to President)
- Marketing including in bound, web site, collateral design and development
- Web site management support and design
- Search Engine Optimization skills are CRUCIAL
- Proven experience with Google AdWords
- In bound marketing assistance
- Sales and promotion
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
- Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, In Design, Publisher.
- Working understanding of WordPress and Drupal, HTML, and Photoshop.
- Excellent phone and writing/typing skills.
- Experience with QuickBooks and basic accounting knowledge.
- Experience in bidding, estimating, purchasing, and vendor management.
- Sales support for all written quotes, publications, RFI, RFQ, sales proposals, etc.
Preferred and advanced skills:
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) preferred
- Graphical artistry (HTML, flash, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Experience in instructional design and curriculum development
- Educational administration including accrediting agencies and grant writing
- Online education curriculum design, development and implementation
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Please email your resume AND cover letter stating why you think you’d be a good fit and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call the office. Qualified individuals will be invited for an interview at the office. Must be able to pass a drug test if position is offered.